Saturday, May 26, 2007

Return of the Blogger

After a short delay, I'm back in action.

I had surgery a week and a half ago. Nothing life-threatening, but serious enough to waylay me for a few weeks.

Having an operation is an interesting experience: "Here you go, Mrs. Holm. Lay on this table while we cut you open and rearrange your insides." It's very weird.

Because of a string of complications in my life I'd put the surgery off for the last eight months. Anticipating the event was much worse than enduring the actual process. When it came down to it, the pain wasn't as hard to take as I thought it would be. Of course, I had the good old pain pills to help me get through it.

I took my dog for a short walk today. Hopefully, it won't be long before I'm able to go hiking in Wildwood Canyon and taking boxing classes at the gym.

The good news is I'll be off of work for the next few weeks and that means I'll actually have time to work on this blog.

Here's to posting everyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment